Sunday 8 January 2012

Industrial Me


Quote From "A Treatise on the Inherent Qualities of the Tea-Herb", Compiled by a Gentleman of Cambridge, England 1750.


Today is day eight of my 366 Vintage inspired photo a day challenge.  And above is my photo of the day.  I spent he afternoon being industrialised in my kitchen, something I have wanted to do all holidays.  Back to work for me tomorrow and I thought I would do some weekly baking, ha, not sure if the baking will last all week!  


I made Lemon curd for the first time, invented a new recipe even (more like totally hashed up the recipe I was using and had to remedy it!).  Well I think it turned out all good in the end.


Tonight I'm watching TV, something I haven't done a lot of lately.  Watched "Under the Mountain", absolutely loved it and at the moment watching a very fitting movie "Julie and Julia", so I will leave you now.  


Toodles duckies,
Mel.    



3 comments:

  1. Love that teapot! Such a cool colour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice photo :) welldone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Monica and Bec. I bought the tea pot of trademe a few years ago, pitty the inside isn't so lovely. It's horribly stained.

    ReplyDelete