On this journey to write and publish a book, it has opened my eyes to many exciting questions. Like,
- Will people actually be interested in this book?
- How do I connect with my target market?
- At what point do I tell the world what the book is all about?
- How do I fund it?
- When will I find the time to do it?
- Do I do it alone? Self publish or publisher? Do I seek sponsorship?
Definitely the key thing to start with is the funding. So this is where I need you help. If you know of any
applicable affiliate plans that I can sign up to or companies I can offer advertising to on this blog that will be ever useful.
I know this blog is very young and not many companies will see the point with adverting with me, but a girl has to start somewhere. Also if you wouldn't mind sharing my blog with you family and friends that have a liking for vintage that I would also appreciate.
Found this lovely business recently: New Bohemian It's a New Zealand Vintage Clothing and Homewares Store. Worth a look.
I'm off to the library and perhaps drag the kiddies off to another op shop, I will leave you with a pic I took yesterday of the Poukawa Church, Hawke's Bay.
Toodles my lovelies